Dog Biscuits for Breakfast
A gluten-free breakfast biscuit made with yummy ingredients. You can join in too!
• 1 ½ cups brown rice flour (plus more for dusting)
• 2 Tablespoons ground flaxseed
• 2 Tablespoons bacon fat
• 2 strips crispy bacon, crumbled
• ¼ cup grated Cheddar cheese
• 1 medium sized carrot, shredded and chopped into very small pieces
• 1 egg
• 5 Tablespoons water
• Preheat oven to 175°C.
• Use two large baking trays and line with baking paper.
• In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together to form a dough.
• Turn the dough onto a brown rice floured work surface and use a rolling pin to roll out 5mm thick. Cut out shapes with a cookie cutter. Arrange the shapes on the baking trays and bake for 25-30 minutes, until lightly brown and rm
• Allow to cool completely before serving. Store biscuits in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Note: Instead of brown rice flour, you can use quinoa flour instead.