LIFESTYLE & MORE
AACL – Animal Anti-Cruelty League
We’re excited and honoured to feature South Africa’s second largest independent animal welfare organisation on PetlifeSA.
RECIPE: EASY CANNED COOKIES
If your cat eats a special canned food diet, use kitty’s own food to make these simple cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Prepare a non-stick baking tray.
- Slide the food from the can in one piece. It is easier when you open the top and bottom of the can and gently push the contents out.
- Cut the food into approximately half a centimeter slices using a sharp knife.
- Place the slices on the baking tray and bake until crispy.
- Allow to cool and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
* Consult with your veterinarian about any allergies your cat may have.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: ±20 minutes